Facebook has announced some serious changes to your news feed and you'll start seeing them very soon.
"Since there's more public content than posts from your friends and family, the balance of what's in News Feed has shifted away from the most important thing Facebook can do -- help us connect with each other." - Mark Zuckerberg
If you'd like to keep seeing posts from us, there's a few steps you'll need to take to keep seeing your favorite pages in your feed.
Here's how to set your News Feed Preferences to show us in your feed:
- - Click the menu lines at the corner of your screen while in the Facebook app (for the desktop version, look for the news feed menu on the left of your homepage)
- - Scroll down to "Settings"
- - Click on "News Feed Preferences"
- - Then, when the new window opens, click "prioritize who to see first" at the top of the list
- - A list of your friends and favorite pages will show up, if you don't see us, use the search bar to find the pages and friends you like, search b98.7 and click on the icon (you can also add close friends and other pages while you do this)
- - When you're finished, just click the check mark at the top corner and you're DONE!