Having trouble jumpstarting your day? Well, if you feel like you have a lot of days where you're just not feeling your best, there are ways you can fix that. According to Global News, the experts say there are things we all do in the morning that could lead to disaster for the rest of the day. So how do we avoid setting ourselves up for failure? Here are some tips:
- Try not to check your phone right when you wake up.
- A lot of us like to check our emails and messages when we're up, but chances are we're not retaining much of the info we're reading.
- Avoid heavy lifting.
- If you're working out in the mornings - start out lighter.
- Eat protein or fat in the morning instead of carbs
- It'll help you to feel fuller until lunch.
- Eat a whole fruit instead of just drinking juice.
- It'll give you more of the nutrients and energy your body needs.
Want to engineer your day to be the most productive?
Avoid these unhealthy morning habits. https://t.co/dnwxhxnQIm
— Globalnews.ca (@globalnews) August 9, 2018